What does SFPIP stand for?
SFPIP stands for Saskatchewan Food Product Innovation Program (meat processing industry; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sustainable Forest Products Global Alliance (Washington, DC)
- Scottish Forum for Public Health (UK)
- South Florida Pulley Headquarters
- Square Feet Per Hour (flatbed printers and plotters speed)
- San Francisco Public Health Foundation (California)
- Shields Fire Protection, Inc. (Bay City, Michigan)
- Specialized Financial and Promotional Institution (microfinance institution; Ethiopia)
- Sustainable Food Procurement Initiative
- San Francisco Psychoanalytic Institute and Society (San Francisco, CA)
- Student Funded Public Interest Fellowships
- Simon Fraser Public Interest Research Group
- Students for Peace and Justice (Boulder, CO)
- Serpentine Fibula-Polycystic Kidney Syndrome
- San Francisco Public Library
- Santa Fe Public Library
- Shop Floor Price List
- Sioux Falls Public Library (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Springdale Free Public Library (Springdale, PA)
- Summit Free Public Library (Summit, NJ)
- Single Flashes Per Minute (LED indicators)