Saskatchewan Centennial Canoe Quest What better way to experience the north's history and culture than from inside a 25-foot Voyageur canoe during a 1,018-kilometre, 18-day trek along the Churchill River system?
What does SCCQ stand for?
SCCQ stands for Saskatchewan Centennial Canoe Quest (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCCQ
- Stanislaus Child Care Planning Council
- Suzhou Chung-Hwa Chemical & Pharmaceutical Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Secondary Common Control Physical Channel
- Situations of Chronic Conflict and Political Instability
- Serially Concatenated Continuous Phase Modulation
- South Carolina Coalition for Promoting Physical Activity
- Specialized Cooperative Centers Program in Reproduction Research
- Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools (Georgia)
- Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology of Singapore (est. 1993; Singapore)
- Savannah Chatham County Public Schools (Georgia)
- Socio-Cultural Change Questionnaire
- Southern California Council of Quilt Guilds
- Scottish Criminal Case Reports (UK)
- Ships Systems Certification Requirements
- Short-Circuit Current Rating
- Single-Cell Capacity Region
- Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals (Blue Ridge, GA)
- Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights (World Intellectual Property Organization)
- Supply Center Computer Replacement
- Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution (Iran)