The final report will be submitted to chief minister Sheila Dikshit in June, following which the government is likely to decide the modalities for linking madrasas with Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
What does SSA stand for?
SSA stands for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSA
We have 676 other meanings of SSA in our Acronym Attic
- Signaling System Over Internet Protocol (Intellinet)
- Atlantic Silverside (FAO fish species code)
- Long Side, Short Side, Angle Condition (geometry)
- S-Band Single Access (Hubble Telescope data processor)
- Safety & Security Asia (trade show)
- Saitama Super Arena (Saitama, Japan)
- Salle Semi-Anéchoique (French: Semi-Anechoic Room)
- Salmonella-Shigella Agar
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil - Dois De Julho (Airport Code)
- Same-Sex Attraction
- Sat Sri Akal
- SATCOM Signal Analyzer
- School of Social Administration (various schools)
- School of Social Service Administration (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- School Safety Agent (New York)
- School Self-Assessment (various locations)
- School Superintendents of Alabama
- Scottish Society for Autism (UK)
- Scottish Sports Association (UK)
- Seacoast Shipyard Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
04 lacs Project Status : Announced Phase : Ongoing Capacity : 4 CCTV cameras in each KGBV of totalling 71 KGBVs Project Background : In an attempt to ensure the safety of girls in the wake of increasing sexual violence against women, the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) has proposed installation of closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras in all Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) centres.
I am confident that the flagship schemes in the education sector, such as Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Mid-Day Meal Scheme and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan would be addressing many of our problems," said President Mukherjee.
The World Bank has supported Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), a nationwide programme aimed at providing quality elementary education to all children, with two International Development Association (IDA) credits totaling 1.
The World Bank said that USD750m would be used for financing Indian government's Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, or SSA, a nationwide programme that aims to provide quality elementary education to all children.
The loans will help Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, a government program aimed at boosting education among young children.
The World Bank said 750 million dollars would go to the Indian government's Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), a nationwide program that aims to provide quality elementary education to all children.
For the new Congress party-led government, education is a priority: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (universal education programme) helped bring 20 million children into school.