Movaris, a provider of financial performance management and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance solutions, has brought out Movaris OneClose, which the San Jose, Calif.
What does SOCS stand for?
SOCS stands for Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Solution (Stout Causey Consulting)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOCS
We have 44 other meanings of SOCS in our Acronym Attic
- Social Credit Party (Canada)
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Solidaridad Cristiana con centroamerica
- South Offaly Community Regeneration Initiative (Ireland)
- Sud-Ouest Capital-Risque Innovation
- System-on-Chip Research Network (Canada)
- Standard Occupational Classification Revision Policy Committee (US DOL)
- Southeastern Oakland County Resource Recovery Authority (Michigan)
- Scottish Office Central Research Unit (Scotland, UK)
- SAC Operational Communications System
- School Of Corresponding Studies
- Schools' Online Curriculum Services (Department of Education and Training, Western Australia)
- Science of Computing Suite
- Second Order Cyclic Statistics
- Senior Chief Sonarman (Naval Rating)
- Service Order Completion System (Telecommunications)
- Silifi of Crimson Stars (Asheron's Call)
- Situation, Options, Consequences, Solutions
- Small Order Consolidation Systems
- Society of Off-Campus Students
Samples in periodicals archive:
During this session, Chris Amos, IT director at Centillium Communications, will discuss how Centillium is using nCircle's Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Solution to measure and manage ongoing compliance efforts.
Appian Corporation, the leading provider of human-centric business process management suites (BPMS), today announced that Pearson, an international media company with market-leading businesses in education, business information and consumer publishing, selected Appian's Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance solution to ensure end-to-end compliance for its global operations.
Included as part of nCircle's IP360 Vulnerability Management System, the Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance solution will enable companies to automate security processes and ensure security best practices as required by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
Movaris, the leading provider of Financial Control Management (FCM) and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance solutions, today announced immediate availability of Movaris Certainty 9.
It is an honor to be part of these prestigious information security awards, with our new Sarbanes-Oxley compliance solution.
According to Forrester's report, "Stellent has a successful enterprise content management platform, which is extensively leveraged in its Sarbanes-Oxley compliance solution.
Appian's Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance solution is available immediately.