She was also a founding member of the Sarawak Dayak National Union (SDNU), where she held the post of Vice-President from 1981 to 1990.
What does SDNU stand for?
SDNU stands for Sarawak Dayak National Union (Sarawak, Borneo, Malaysia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDNU
- Secure Data Network System (aka Secure Data Network Service; aka Secure Data Networking System)
- Software-Defined Network Services
- Steroid-Dependent Nephrotic Syndrome
- Secure Domain Name System Dynamic Update
- Sodium-Dependent Neurotransmitter Transporter (cell biology)
- Specially Designated Narcotics Trafficker
- Specially Designated National Thereof (legal)
- Systems Department National Team
- South Dakota No-Till Association
- Specially Designated Narcotics Trafficking Kingpin (US OFAC)
- Shandong Normal University (China)
- San Diego Network Users Association (San Diego, CA)
- Self-Delimiting Numeric Value
- Serra do Navio Virus (pathology)
- Severe Duty, Non-Ventilated
- Student's Discretionary Net Worth (financial aid assessment)
- Sarcasm Does Not Work On The Net
- San Diego National Wildlife Refuge (California)
- Southern District of New York
- Aerolineas Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (ICAO code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Represented the Sarawak Dayak National Union at the Cobbold Commission meeting, 1962.
Tra started with involvement in the Red Crescent and then became actively involved in the Sarawak Dayak National Union (SDNU), the parent body of the Sarakup Indu Dayak Sarawak (Dayak Women's Association of Sarawak) (SIDS), of which she was an active member until her death.