Scientists at the Sarawak Biodiversity Centre (SBC), which owns the intellectual property rights to the plant, say that the experiments found an extracted compound called Silvestrol offered benefits not found in other cancer-fighting drugs.
What does SBC stand for?
SBC stands for Sarawak Biodiversity Centre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBC
We have 622 other meanings of SBC in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Bernard Club (various locations)
- Sale below Cost
- Salem Bridge Club (Salem, OR)
- Salmo Baptist Church (Salmo, BC, Canada)
- Salsa Boot Camp (San Francisco, CA)
- Sam Black Church (Boston based band)
- San Beda College
- San Beda College (Manila, Philippines)
- Sandy's Boat Club (Bermuda)
- SAP Business Connector (software)
- Saunders Book Company (Canada)
- Savannah Bee Company (Savannah, GA)
- Saved By the Cherub
- Schenkelaars Biotechnology Consultancy (Leiden, The Netherlands)
- Schlumberger Business Consulting (various locations; est. 2004)
- School- Based Collaborative
- School-Based Curriculum
- Schwarz's Bayesian Criterion (statistical)
- Science Blogging Conference
- Scottish Borders Campus (UK)