Grosvenordale, died Sunday, March 17, 2013 in Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
What does SMH stand for?
SMH stands for Sarasota Memorial Hospital (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMH
We have 86 other meanings of SMH in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Museums and Galleries Working Group (Scotland, UK)
- Stock Market Game World Wide (online educational investment game)
- Great Britain Scotland Machin (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Sacrament Most Holy
- Saint Martin d'Hères (French commune)
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- Saison Musicale d'Hérouville (French: Music Season of Hérouville; France)
- Samuel Merritt Hospital
- Sanders Morris Harris Inc.
- Sanitary Manhole
- Saturday Morning Hangover
- Saugeen-Maitland Hall (student residence at the University of Western Ontario)
- Sciences du Mouvement Humain (French: Human Movement Sciences)
- Scotland Memorial Hospital (Laurinburg, NC)
- Scratching My Head (Internet slang)
- Screening for Mental Health, Inc.
- Seconds, Minutes, and Hours Clock Dial (Integrated Chronological Applications System)
- SEEMO Media Handbook
- Semiconductor Holder (stock symbol)
- Serrurerie Métalerie Hornn (French locksmith company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She continued nursing with Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Doctors Hospital, alternating between the two hospitals for many years.
Prizes--including a coveted hot pink Valentino bag, a pink bicycle and a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes--were raffled and auctioned off, and the whole fete supported the women's cancer programs at Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
Byline: The New York Times Frank Eliscu, a New York sculptor who designed the Heisman Trophy, died June 19 at Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Florida.
Sarasota Memorial Hospital is governed by the Sarasota County Public Hospital Board, and is the only provider of obstetrical services and Level III neonatal intensive care in Sarasota County.
com)-- With its technologically advanced i-Suites, the largest and most experienced group of multi-specialty robotic surgeons in the region and now the latest generation da Vinci surgical robot slated to arrive today, Sarasota Memorial Hospital is enabling more surgeons to perform more complex procedures on more patients using a minimally invasive approach.
He decided to linger at the top of the Sarasota Memorial Hospital parking garage and let the stress fall away as he watched the setting sun.
For those who wish, memorial donations may be made to Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Cardio Vascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), 1700 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Fla.