the premier global provider of commercial duty and military fully automatic transmissions and hybrid propulsions systems, announced today that they will partner with Sarah Fisher Racing (SFR) for the historic 100th Anniversary Indianapolis 500 race in May 2011.
What does SFR stand for?
SFR stands for Sarah Fisher Racing (racing team)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFR
We have 152 other meanings of SFR in our Acronym Attic
- Structured Full-Text Query Language
- site flatness quality requirements (semiconductor wafer manufacturing)
- Site Front Least-Squares Range
- Software Formal Qualification Test
- Safety of Flight Requirements
- Salary Factor Report
- San Francisco Region
- San Francisco Reporting Service (court reporting)
- Santa Fe Re-Creations
- Santa Fe Reporter (newspaper; Santa Fe, NM)
- School Financial Report (Florida)
- School Fund Raiser (various locations)
- School of Forest Resources (various locations)
- Scottish Forest Rally School
- Security Functional Requirement (computer security)
- Semiannual Force Revision
- Sex Factor Regulation
- Shanghai-Fanuc Robotics, Ltd.
- Shift Finger Rail
- Shinden Fudo Ryu (Martial Arts; Bujinkan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON -- Sarah Fisher, Founder and Team Owner of Indianapolis-based Sarah Fisher Racing, was appointed today to serve a three-year term on the National Women's Business Council (NWBC), a nonpartisan federal advisory council created to serve as an independent source of advice and policy recommendations to the President, Congress, and the U.
Kicking off the month-long awareness activities is Sarah Fisher Racing, whose No.
Dollar General is celebrating its sponsorship of Sarah Fisher Racing (SFR) in the Indy 500 by offering customers a chance to win a trip to the race and meet IndyCar driver Sarah Fisher.