3 /PRNewswire/ -- Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE: SLE) today announced it has acquired a 100% interest in Holmeat, the parent company of Imperial Meats Group, based in Lovendegem, Belgium.
What does SLE stand for?
SLE stands for Sara Lee Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLE
We have 148 other meanings of SLE in our Acronym Attic
- Short Limited Duration Tenancy (UK)
- South Lakes Development Trust (Winderemre, England)
- Store Local Descriptor Table
- State Legislative District Upper Chamber (US Census)
- Same Location, Different Value
- Scanning Laser Doppler Vibrometer (vibration measurement tool)
- Scuola Leonardo da Vinci (Italian: Leonardo Da Vinci School)
- SACLANT Liaison Element
- Safe Language Extensions
- Saint Louis Encephalitis (brain-swelling viral infection)
- Screen List Editing
- Seletar Expressway (Singapore)
- Seminar für Länd-Liche Entwicklung (German: Department of Rural Development)
- Senior Leader Engagement (US Army)
- Separate Legal Entity
- Service Level Expectation
- Service Life Extension
- Service Logement Etudiant (French: Student Accommodation Service)
- Sharp Laboratories of Europe Limited
- Sharp Laboratories of Europe, Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sara Lee Corporation has paid quarterly dividends to its shareholders continuously for more than 60 years, and today's announcement represents the 244th consecutive quarterly dividend declared by the corporation.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE: SLE) stockholders at their annual meeting today elected Hans B.
CO: Sara Lee Corporation ST: Illinois IN: FOD SU: DIV
CHICAGO -- Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE: SLE) today announced that J.
CHICAGO, June 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE: SLE) today announced that it will redeem all of the outstanding shares of its convertible adjustable preferred stock (no par value) on July 26, 1993.
Sara Lee Corporation has paid quarterly dividends to its shareholders continuously for more than 60 years and today's announcement represents the 243rd consecutive quarterly dividend declared by the corporation.
CHICAGO, June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE: SLE) today announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire the predominantly European bath and body care businesses of SmithKline Beecham for $320 million (211 million pounds sterling).