On January 1 2013 SCA Hygiene Products (SCA) and Sappi Fine paper Europe (Sappi) have joint forces in the field of wood sourcing in Germany.
What does SFPE stand for?
SFPE stands for Sappi Fine Paper Europe (Belgium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFPE
We have 2 other meanings of SFPE in our Acronym Attic
- San Francisco Police Credit Union (San Francisco, CA)
- San Fierro Police Department (fictional, gaming GTA: San Andreas)
- San Francisco Police Department
- School Facilities Planning Division (California)
- Secure Flight Passenger Data (US DHS)
- Sioux Falls Police Department (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Staunton Fire Protection District (Staunton, IL)
- Supplemental Food Programs Division (USDA)
- Serial Front Panel Data Port
- Syndicat des Fabricants de Panneaux Décoratifs Plaqués Bois (French: Union of Decorative Veneered Wood Panel Manufacturers)
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers
- San Francisco Peak Energy Program (California)
- Scottish Film Production Fund (Scotland, UK; est. 1982)
- Specialty Fuels Processing Facility
- Stochastic Frontier Production Function
- San Francisco Professional Food Society (San Mateo, CA)
- Salmon Farm Protest Group (Scotland, UK)
- San Francisco Production Group (California)
- Security and Fraud Prevention Group (Terrestrial Trunked Radio)
- Service First Property Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Innovia Films and Sappi Fine Paper Europe have joined forces to demonstrate potential laminate structures, using their respective products, suitable for end users in the food, confectionery and pharmaceutical industries.
According to Craig Halgreen, communications manager for Sappi Fine Paper Europe, paper companies are far less defensive about environmental issues now than they used to be.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers MINNEAPOLIS & LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 29, 2002 Sappi Fine Paper Europe Joins Growing List of Paper Industry Leaders Implementing Accolade to Speed Time to Market and Maximize Product Development ROI Sopheon today announced that Sappi Fine Paper Europe has initiated pilot implementation of Sopheon's Accolade software and services system to automate its product development process and generate more value from new product projects.
The list of presenters and panellists include Jouko Karvinen of Stora Enso,Jussi Pesonen of UPM, Maximo Pacheco, International Paper, Berry Wiersum, Sappi Fine Paper Europe and Tony Smurfit, Smurfit Kappa.
Sappi Fine Paper Europe revealed in a release that nearly 550 staff together at the canton Solothurn site would be impacted by the shutting down.
JOHANNESBURG, July 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- After an exhaustive search for possible purchasers for its Biberist mill in Switzerland, Sappi Fine Paper Europe has today announced that it has been unsuccessful in its attempts to find a suitable acquirer to allow continued operations and employment at the mill.
Sappi Fine Paper Europe increased its operating income by 168% to R155 million; the North American business by 6% to R226 million but in Southern Africa operating income declined by 26% to R36 million.