ACKNOWLEDGMENT We thank the Sapelo Island National Estuarine Research Reserve for use of their water temperature and salinity data, and acknowledge the financial support in the form of a student scholarship to J.
What does SINERR stand for?
SINERR stands for Sapelo Island National Estuarine Research Reserve (Georgia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Speech Importance Noise Detection Threshold
- Scalable Information Networks for the Environment
- Short Interspersed Nuclear Element
- Single Integrated Network Environment (US Air Force)
- Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIT Bombay, India)
- Southwest Indiana Network for Education
- Structural Images of the North East (art and photograph collection; University of Newcastle Upon Tyne; UK)
- Success in Numeracy Education (Victorian Catholic schools; Australia)
- Strategic Investments in Northern Economic Development (Canada)
- Sistema Nacional de Exploração e Gestão da Informação Cadastral (Portugal)
- Short Interspersed Nuclear Element Sequence Class (gene research)
- Society of Inland Northwest Environmental Scientists (Spokane, Washington)
- Science Information Network
- Security Innovation Network (California)
- Stratcom Intelligence Network
- Ship's Integrated Electronic Warfare System
- Solution Independent Exchange format
- Schottky Injection FET
- Sensitive Information
- Spectrograph for Integral Field Observation in the Near Infrared
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trends in recruitment and Perkinsus marinus parasitism in the eastern oyster Crassostrea virginica within the Sapelo Island National Estuarine Research Reserve (SINERR).