What does SICARS stand for?
SICARS stands for Sapelo Island Cultural and Revitalization Society (Georgia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South India Corporation Agencies Ltd.
- Sociedad de Intercambio de la Canofilia Latinoamericana (Argentina)
- Soluble Inter-cellular Adhesion Molecule-1
- South Island Community Access Network (Canada)
- Southern Illinois Construction Advancement Program (est. 1992)
- Statewide Indirect Cost Allocation Plan
- Servicio de Inteligencia de Carabineros (Spanish: Police Intelligence Service; Chile)
- Shoeprint Image Capture and Retrieval (crime scene evidence database)
- Société d'Investissement à Capital Risque (French: Venture Capital Investment Company; Luxembourg)
- Summer Institute on Conducting Archival Research (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Securities Industry Committee on Analyst Standards (Canada)
- Semiconductor International Capacity Statistics
- Siemens Computer Aided Signaling
- Student Information and Campus Administrative System (various universities)
- SSR Improvements and Collision Avoidance Panel
- Società d'Investimento a Capitale Variabile (Italian: Investment Company with Variable Capital)
- Société d'Investissement à Capital Variable (French: Investment Company with Variable Capital)
- Staten Island Council for Animal Welfare (Staten Island, NY)
- Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology
- Soroptimist International Club of Bangsar (est. 1992; Malaysia)