The Santa Rosa Geysers Recharge Project is one of those rare opportunities to provide needed infrastructure -- electricity and municipal water disposal -- in a shared public-private enterprise," said Calpine Vice President Dennis Gilles.
What does SRGRP stand for?
SRGRP stands for Santa Rosa Geysers Recharge Project (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stress-Related Gastric Mucosal Damage
- Stichting Registratie Gezelschapsdieren Nederland (Dutch: Foundation for the Registration of Domestic Animals in Holland)
- Straight Run Gas Oil(s)
- Simple Raster Graphics Package
- Smallpox Research Grid Project
- Special Research Grants Program (USDA)
- Sponsored Research Grant Program (National Association of Financial Aid Administrators)
- Sport and Recreation Grant Program (Australia)
- Shipboard Relative Global Positioning System (US Navy)
- Sample Rate Generator Register
- Selected Readings in General Surgery (publication)
- Speech Recognition Grammar Specification
- St. Rose Grammar School (Belmar, NJ)
- Stimulated Raman Gain Spectroscopy
- Summer Residential Governor's Schools (Virginia Department of Education)
- Survivable Relay Ground Stations
- Speleological Research Group of Western Australia
- Stichting Regionale Geschiedbeoefening Zeeland (Dutch: Zealand Regional History Foundation)
- Saints Reeking Havoc (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Santa Rosa won the award as a result of its Santa Rosa Geysers Recharge Project.
Calpine Corporation announced today the Santa Rosa Geysers Recharge Project is now in operation, providing up to 11 million gallons per day of recycled water originating from the City of Santa Rosa's municipal water system.