Assistant Superintendent Jeff Davies of the Santa Paula Elementary School District was thrilled at the passage that will bring repairs and renovations to the heating, ventilation, plumbing, roofing and electrical systems of the district's seven schools.
What does SPESD stand for?
SPESD stands for Santa Paula Elementary School District (Santa Paula, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sandy Plains Elementary School (Baltimore County Public Schools, Maryland)
- Slaughterhouse Pleurisy Evaluation System (veterinary medicine)
- Sociedad Portuguesa de Energía Solar
- South Place Ethical Society (London, UK)
- Spotswood Elementary School (Virginia, USA)
- Step Potential Electrochemical Spectroscopy
- Stimulation Plan for Economic Science (EU)
- Stored Program Element System (US DoD)
- Sewn Products Equipment Suppliers Association (Raleigh, NC)
- Subjectively Perceived Epidural Sensory Blockade
- Special Purpose Electronic Support Measures
- Service Level Product Engineering Services Office
- Second Primary Education Sector Project (Asian Development Bank; Bangladesh)
- Study Programme on European Spatial Planning
- Statistical Profile of Education in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Saskatchewan Post-Secondary Education and Skill Training (Canada)
- Shrewsbury Partnership for Education and Training (UK)
- Single Photon Emission Tomography
- State Police Evidence Technician (Illinois)
- Singapore Precision Engineering and Tooling Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thille Elementary School of the Santa Paula Elementary School District, and Poinsettia Elementary School of the Ventura Unified School District.
A surprise candidate and winner this year was Thelma Bedell Magnet Elementary School in the Santa Paula Elementary School District, Kennedy said.