At the local level, the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District is contemplating the hiring of a spokesperson to improve its ability to tell the public about its budget problems.
What does SMMUSD stand for?
SMMUSD stands for Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sequential Matching Memory Test (cognitive science)
- Short Message Mobile Terminated
- Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders
- Strategic Management and Marketing of Training
- System Mechanic Mobile Toolkit
- Submarine Multi Mission Team Trainer
- Second Military Medical University (Shanghai, China)
- Shasta McCloud Management Unit (Shasta-Trinity National Forest; Redding, CA)
- Source Measurement Multiplex Unit
- Silicon Mountain Macintosh Users Group
- Supermoves Matrix Music Video
- Second Ministerial Meeting on Women (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Submillimeter Wave
- Solutes in Middle Molecular Weight Range (compound)
- Stormwater Management Manual for Western Washington
- Santa Maria Novella (church and main train station, Florence, Italy)
- Scientific and Medical Network
- Scottish Mediation Network (UK)
- Senior Ministries Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expected guests include PTA members from throughout the state, the Superintendent of schools from the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District, Los Angeles Councilwoman Jan Perry, Los Angeles Cultural Affairs Commissioners, and Staples Center officials.
Attendees also included nearly 100 school children from the local Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District, who were treated to rarely told colorful stories of the historical landmark as related by James Harris, historian and author at the Santa Monica Pier Restoration Corporation -- the entity that first oversaw the re-construction of the Pier and today manages its day-to-day operations.
received a design and construction management contract from the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District for its $63-million renovation/expansion program.
Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District board president Julia Brownley was ahead of Calabasas City Councilman Barry Groveman in a five-person race for the Democratic district nomination, according to partial returns.
65 million in renovation and expansion of facilities for the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District in Southern California.
He was superintendent of the Fillmore Unified School District between 1982 and 1987 and superintendent in the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District from 1992 to 2001, when he retired.
The Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District hosts a similar program, as do an increasing number of schools statewide as districts attempt to link food-bearing gardens to nutrition.