Prepared for Santa Monica bay Restoration Project, Monterey Park, CA.
What does SMBRP stand for?
SMBRP stands for Santa Monica Bay Restoration Project (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SMBRP in our Acronym Attic
- Sion Mills Buildings Preservation Trust (UK)
- Shirom Melamed Burnout Questionnaire
- Smoky Mountain Brass Quintet (Western Carolina University; band)
- South Minneapolis Bassoon Quartet
- Segmental Minimum Bayes Risk
- Senior Member Board of Revenue (Pakistan)
- Simulated Moving Bed Reactor
- Sleep Medicine Board Review (American College of Chest Physicians)
- Split Mirror Backup Recovery
- Santa Monica Bay Restoration Foundation (Santa Monica, CA)
- Squirrel Monkey Breeding and Research Resource (NIH lab for animal research)
- School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences (University of Buffalo)
- Small and Medium Business Solutions
- Sodium Meta Bi-Sulphite
- Stripped Mortgage-backed Securities
- Sunday Morning Bible Study
- University of Salzburg Management Business School (Austria)
- Southern Minnesota Beet Sugar Cooperative
- Santa Maria-Bonita School District (Santa Maria, California)
- Santa Monica Bay Sailing Foundation (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other resources include links to the EPA's BEACH Watch website (which posts updates on water quality at beaches around the country), fish consumption advisories, and educational materials from the Santa Monica Bay Restoration Project and Heal the Bay, a California-based advocacy group.
A study released by the Santa Monica Bay Restoration project in 1996 found an increased risk of colds, fever, chills, sore throats, diarrhea and other symptoms of illness in people swimming near storm drains as compared to those swimming farther away.
Representatives of Heal the Bay, the Natural Resources Defense Fund, the Santa Monica Bay Restoration Project and other groups claimed the city has siphoned $30 million from the fund in the past three years, allowing dirty storm water to reach the ocean.
on the Santa Monica Pier, the Santa Monica Bay Restoration Project will host a news conference to highlight three of the 16 Bay restoration projects that have received funding through California's Proposition 12, the Parks bond passed by voters in March, 2000.
They want all of Ballona to become the crown jewel of a Santa Monica Bay restoration project.
Sick People Early this year, the Santa Monica Bay Restoration Project released the findings of an epidemiological study that shows that pollution from our storm drains makes people sick.
Byline: Deborah Sullivan Daily News Staff Writer An endangered seabird is on the rebound in Venice, but some Southern California sportfish are still contaminated by DDT, according to a report by the Santa Monica Bay Restoration Project to be released today.