In all, 92percent of Santa Monica Bay beaches received A or B grades during the dry- weather months of April to October, an improvement over the past two years.
What does SMBB stand for?
SMBB stands for Santa Monica Bay Beaches (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SMBB
We have 9 other meanings of SMBB in our Acronym Attic
- Super Monkey Ball 3 (GameCube game)
- San Marcos Baptist Academy (San Marcos, TX)
- Saskatoon Minor Basketball Association
- Scottish Marine Biological Association
- Shared Memory Buffer Architecture
- Singletrack Mountain Bike Adventures (Colorado)
- Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy
- Stedelijk Museum Bureau Amsterdam
- Small Medium Business Account Manager (software certification)
- San Miguel by the Bay (formerly Sun Set Strip; SM Mall of Asia; Manila, Philippines)
- Sleepy Man Banjo Boys (band)
- Smoky Mountain Brass Band (North Carolina)
- Social Media Business Boosters
- Sociedad Mexicana de Biotecnología y Bioingeniería (Spanish: Mexican Society for Biotechnology and Bioengineering)
- Southern Moscow Backbone
- Starved Man and the Begging Beggar (band)
- Super Monkey Ball Bounce
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl (game)
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University (Pakistan)
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only four of the 67 Santa Monica Bay beaches received poor marks, compared with 16 last summer.
But despite the equipment to catch tainted runoff, Santa Monica Bay beaches continue to have high levels of pollution.
Santa Monica Bay beaches are used by an estimated 50 million people per year.