Santa Fe County commissioners and the Santa Fe County Housing Authority Board approved using $1 million for the program, which as a last resort also authorizes a county manager to purchase homes in foreclosure that are valued at no more than $250,000.
What does SFCHA stand for?
SFCHA stands for Santa Fe County Housing Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFCHA
- Southern Fairfield County Homeschoolers
- St Francis Country House (Philadelphia, PA)
- St. Frances Cabrini Hospital (Alexandria, LA)
- Standard Cubic Feet per Hour
- Staples Family Concert Hall (Central Michigan University)
- Students for Camp Heartland
- Studying Family and Community History
- Subfracción de Hexano (Spanish)
- Super Fast Charges (India railways)
- Survival Fraction in Chapel Hill (neonatal; Carolina Environmental Program)
- Shiawassee Flats Citizens and Hunters Association (est. 1985; Michigan)
- San Francisco Chronicle
- Santa Fe Community Housing Trust (New Mexico)
- Singapore Federation of the Computing Industry
- Société Française de Construction Immobilière (French)
- State Farm Corporation of India Ltd.
- Students for Chief Illiniwek (University of Illinois)
- Studio for Creative Inquiry (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- San Francisco Children of Incarcerated Parents Partnership
- San Francisco County Jail (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June, the Santa Fe County Housing Authority was recognized by the U.
Santa Fe County Housing Authority Director Dodi Salazar said the county is looking for projects that would be ready for occupancy within 18 months, utilize green building techniques and generate money to replenish the affordable-housing fund.
Santa Fe County Housing Authority Director Dodi Salazar said the spot is ideal because the county already owns the land and because it is near a planned development around the train stop that could include hundreds of residential units and about 6,000 square feet of commercial space.