She was a member of the Greer Garson Theater Guild and the Santa Fe Council for the Arts.
What does SFCA stand for?
SFCA stands for Santa Fe Council for the Arts (New Mexico)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFCA
We have 22 other meanings of SFCA in our Acronym Attic
- Syndrome de Fatigue Chronique (French: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Synovus Financial Corp. (Columbus, GA)
- Syrianska FC (Suryoye, Sweden)
- System File Check (Microsoft Windows 98)
- Sztanya Ferenc Consulting (Budapest, Hungary)
- Skills for Care & Development (UK)
- Space-Frequency Coded Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Supplementary Feeding Centre/Programme
- San Francisco Choral Artists (California)
- San Francisco, California
- Saskatchewan Floor Covering Association (Canada)
- Schenly Farms Civic Association
- Science Fiction and Comics Association
- Scottish Federation for Coarse Angling
- Secondary Fisher Conservation Area
- Seeds of Faith Christian Academy (Indiana, PA)
- Senior Friendly Communities of America
- Senior Signature Member of the Federation of Canadian Artists
- Severna Forest Community Association, Inc.
- Short-Chain Fatty Acid (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She served as a kind of muse offering spiritual and practical advice," recalled Richard Hooker, who worked as a coordinator for the Santa Fe Council for the Arts in the late 1980s.
In 2001, Larry Ogan of the Santa Fe Council for the Arts helped Bostick and Sullivan organize the first PhotoArts Santa Fe biennial festival.