Conductor Oliver Prezant leads the Santa Fe Community Orchestra in Mahler's challenging Fifth Symphony.
What does SFCO stand for?
SFCO stands for Santa Fe Community Orchestra (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFCO
We have 2 other meanings of SFCO in our Acronym Attic
- Starfleet Command
- San Francisco College of Mortuary Science (California)
- Seventy-First Classical Middle School (Fayetteville, NC)
- Split Face Concrete Masonry Unit (engineering standard)
- San Francisco Central
- Saskatchewan Forest Conservation Network (Canada)
- Somali Family Care Network (Fairfax, VA)
- South Florida Caribbean News (Pembroke Pines, FL)
- Spanish Fork Community Network (Spanish Fork, UT)
- San Francisco Chamber Orchestra (San Francisco, California)
- Securities and Futures Commission Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Simple Full Capacity Output (Atmel Corporation)
- Société Française de Chirurgie Orale (French: French Society for Oral Surgery)
- Sucsy, Fischer & Company (Investment Bankers)
- Syphon Filter: Combat Ops
- Starfleet Command: Orion Pirates (game)
- San Francisco Center for Psychoanalyisis (San Francisco, CA)
- Santa Fe Center for Photography
- School Family Community Partnership (various locations)
- Sensitive Female Chord Progression
Samples in periodicals archive:
And when it comes to the all-volunteer Santa Fe Community Orchestra, which offers free concerts throughout the year, it is all about love -- a love affair with music.
For longtime lovers of opera or those who are cautiously curious, the Santa Fe Opera and the Santa Fe Opera Guild offer a new kind of class -- Opera 101, a two-part program hosted by Oliver Prezant, music director of the Santa Fe Community Orchestra.
A revised version of his 2001 opera Queen of the Night received a staged reading -- though staged singing is perhaps a better term -- in 2007 as part of the Garson Theatre Company's focus on new works, and he has written music for the Santa Fe Symphony Orchestra and Santa Fe Community Orchestra.
Byline: CRAIG SMITH, PAUL WEIDEMAN, DOUGLAS FAIRFIELD That was no oboe, that was my wife The Santa Fe Community Orchestra has a musical premiere in store for its final concert of the 2008-2009 season, at 2:30 p.
27% 49% Prezant, Oliver Santa Fe Community Orchestra Conductor/Board member 18,750 64,691 28.
Preceded by Chopin's piano concerto presenting pianist Maya Hoffman, the Santa Fe Community Orchestra produced a wondrous afternoon at the Lensic.
The judges for the anonymous, blind competition were composer Conrad DeJong, now retired from the University of Wisconsin; composer Steven Paxton, director of the College of Santa Fe contemporary music program; Oliver Prezant, conductor of the Santa Fe Community Orchestra and a CSF faculty member; and Keith Allegretti, past winner of four New Mexico Young Composers' Project awards.