29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association announces the 9th Annual Pinot Paradise festival on March 22, 23 and 24, 2013.
What does SCMWA stand for?
SCMWA stands for Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek (law firm; San Diego, CA)
- Simian Cyto-Megalovirus
- Spring Creek Mountain Village (Canada)
- Sugarcane Mosaic Virus
- Scheme Configurable Window Manager
- Software Configuration Management Workshop (STSC)
- South Central Michigan Works
- Summer Chamber Music Workshop (Sacramento Youth Symphony; Sacramento, CA)
- Supply Chain Management Wing (Robins AFB, GA)
- Support Committee for Maquiladora Workers (San Diego, CA)
- South Carolina Medicaid Web-Based Claims Submission Tool (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act complaint application)
- Software Configuration Management Working Group
- Supply Chain Management Working Group
- Southern Comfort Music Experience (rock concerts)
- Students Christian Movement of Zimbabwe
- Super Champ Major Zone (Laredo, TX)
- Saarbruecken, Germany - Ensheim (Airport Code)
- Samarium Cobalt Noiseless (electric guitar pickup)
- SAP (System Analysis and Program Development) Community Network
- Saskatchewan Communications Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
[GRAPHIC OMITTED] Where to sip For more, contact the Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association (www.
Written by Carter Phillips, Mark Haddad, and Alycia Degen of Sidley Austin Brown & Wood, the amicus was funded by the Napa Valley Vintners, Sonoma County Wineries Association, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association, El Dorado Winery Association, Amador Vintners Association, Temecula Valley Winegrowers Association and the Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association.