com 661-257-5251 CAPTION(S): 6 photos Photo: (1 -- color) Anne Watts, left, and Ruth Grossnickle cut out panels for the City of Santa Clarita 20th Birthday Quilt, which the Santa Clarita Valley Quilt Guild will present on Dec.
What does SCVQG stand for?
SCVQG stands for Santa Clarita Valley Quilt Guild (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- School Community Violence Prevention (California)
- Seminole Community Volunteer Program, Inc. (Florida)
- Server-Based Certificate Validation Protocol
- Simple Certificate Validation Protocol
- Society for Cardiovascular Pathology
- Standard Certificate Validation Protocol
- Static Classification Value Predictor
- Sub-Committee on Veterinary Public Health
- Spectral Classified Vector Quantization
- Santa Clara Valley Quilt Association (California)
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- St. Croix Valley Riders (St. Paul Park, MN)
- Statewide Council for Vocational Rehabilitation (Kentucky)
- Stichting Computer Vision Research (Dutch: Computer Vision Research Foundation)
- Synchronized Coronary Venous Retroperfusion
- Sports Car Vintage Racing Association
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Department
- Santa Clara Valley Repeater Society (California)
- Santa Clara Valley Section
- Secondary Cyclic Vector Subspace
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the Santa Clarita Valley Quilt Guild will present their 2005 quilt show, ``The Journey of a Woman,'' from 10 a.
The Santa Clarita Valley Quilt Guild is holding its annual quilt show featuring more than 100 traditional and contemporary quilts, wearable art, opportunity quilt, crafters chance corner, door prizes, merchants' mall, refreshments and free parking, 10 a.