The event, sponsored by the Santa Clara Law Review and Santa Clara University School of Law's High Tech Law Institute, will feature dozens of speakers and panelists from government, academia and law firms.
What does SCLR stand for?
SCLR stands for Santa Clara Law Review (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCLR
We have 15 other meanings of SCLR in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Leadership Practitioner-Senior Member (Australian Graduate School of Leadership)
- Senior Citizens Law Project
- Set Covering Location Problem (network algorithm)
- Signal Channel Link Protocol
- South Carolina Libertarian Party
- Spouse/Common-Law Partner (Canada)
- Standardized Chapel Library Project (American Library Association; Chicago, IL)
- Suffolk County Libertarian Party (NY)
- Somerset County League Premier Division (UK)
- Shortened Context Length Preserving Transform (data compression)
- Scottish Council of Law Reporting (Scotland, UK)
- Shane's Computer and Laptop Repairs (UK)
- Single Configuration Linear Response
- Somali Congress for Liberation and Reconstitution (political group; Somalia)
- South Carolina Law Review (University of South Carolina)
- South Corridor Light Rail Project (North Carolina)
- Southern California Law Review (legal journal)
- Southern California Labrador Retriever Rescue (Palmdale, CA)
- Save the Children Lives Sudan
- School of Clinical and Laboratory Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each year, the student board members of the Santa Clara Law Review organize the Symposium to facilitate dialogue within the legal community on issues of contemporary significance.
In 1977, General Romig was selected for the Funded Legal Education Program and attended Santa Clara University School of Law, where he served as an editor on the Santa Clara Law Review and as a member of the Honors Moot Court Board.