Many are disease-resistant too; according to Robin Rosenberg, a consulting rosarian for the Santa Clara County Rose Society, these include ivory 'French Lace', snowy white 'Iceberg' and pink-and-cream 'Brilliant Pink Iceberg', red 'Playboy', fragrant deep yellow 'Sunsprite', and orangey red 'Trumpeter'.
What does SCCRS stand for?
SCCRS stands for Santa Clara County Rose Society (est. 1927; California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCCRS
- Supply Center Computer Replacement
- Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution (Iran)
- South Carolina Cancer Registrars Association (research group; est. 1980)
- Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (est. 1999; UK)
- South Central Carpenters Regional Council
- Santa Cruz County Resource Conservation District (California)
- Swiss Coordination Centre for Research in Education (Switzerland)
- Southern California Center for Reproductive Medicine (Newport Beach, CA)
- South Caucasus Cooperative Research Program
- Start Control Connection Request
- Scottish Cervical Call-Recall System (National Services Division; Scotland)
- Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission (California)
- Safety and Critical Control System (AADvance)
- Santa Cruz City Schools (California)
- Satellite Communications Control System
- School of Contemporary Chinese Studies (UK)
- Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (EU)
- Scottish Carbon Capture and Storage (UK)
- Scottish Centre for Conservation Studies (UK)
- Secure Communications Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thirty-sixth annual show by the Santa Clara County Rose Society, sponsored by the Parks and Recreation Department.