Wood's body was found floating off Santa Catalina Island as the couple were on a boating excursion.
What does SCI stand for?
SCI stands for Santa Catalina Island (California, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCI
We have 533 other meanings of SCI in our Acronym Attic
- Space City Hot Wheels Collectors Club (Houston, TX)
- South Carolina Hazardous Waste Management Regulations
- Steam-Cooled Heavy Water Reactor
- Ministerial Committee on Science Policy (UK)
- SAAB (Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget) Club Italia (Italian car club)
- Safari Club International
- Safe City Initiative (various locations)
- Safety Critical Item
- Sales Curve Interactive
- San Clemente Island (California)
- Scalable Coherent Interconnect
- Scalable Coherent Interface
- Scaled Composites, Inc. (Mojave, CA)
- Scholarly Communication Institute (various schools)
- Science Citation Index (Institute for Scientific Information)
- SciFi Communications International
- Scotia Capital, Inc. (Nova Scotia; Canada)
- Scotland's Colleges International (UK)
- Sea Containers Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 31 August 2011 Santa Catalina Island Company, a US-based resort company, has announced a new line-up of tours and expeditions.
In January 1892, the Express announced an agreement to transfer ownership of Santa Catalina Island and the Bannings took control of the entire island, except for lots Shatto had already sold to individuals and one previous mining claim.
Joe Caliva, who oversees tours for the Santa Catalina Island Co.
The Santa Catalina Island Company introduced me to the Horner family who operates Catalina Island Camps at Howlands Landing.
Catalina Express, the only ferry company in Southern California offering regularly scheduled daily service from four mainland ports to Santa Catalina Island, is moving its San Pedro passenger terminal to a fresh new facility within just feet of the old one and will be open for service in time for the summer season.
City News Service 1,000-year-old remains are found SANTA CATALINA ISLAND - Remains believed to be those of an American Indian who died about 1,000 years ago were found on Santa Catalina Island, authorities reported Wednesday.
bought controlling interest in the Santa Catalina Island Co.