SALT LAKE CITY -- The Santa Barbara Regional Health Authority today announced that it has chosen RxAmerica, a leading national pharmacy benefits manager (PBM), to provide prescription management services for its 46,000 plus members in Santa Barbara County.
What does SBRHA stand for?
SBRHA stands for Santa Barbara Regional Health Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Small Breed Rescue of East Tennessee
- Saint Bernard Rescue Foundation (various locations)
- Savings Bank of the Russian Federation
- Suisun Bay Reserve Fleet (US DOT; Benicia, CA)
- Small Business Regulatory Flexibility Act
- Small Business Regulatory Fairness Board (Missouri)
- Santa Barbara Restaurant Group, Inc. (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Small Business Resource Guide (Internal Revenue Service)
- Sustainable Buildings Research Group (University of Greenwich; London, England, UK)
- Sugoda Buayan Royal House (Philippines)
- San Bernardino Railway Historical Society (California)
- Scientifically Based Reading Instruction
- Seattle Biomedical Research Institute (est. 1976; Seattle, WA)
- Serikat Buruh Rokok Indonesia (Indonesia Cigarette Factory Workers Union)
- Small Business Research Initiative
- Social and Behavioral Research Institute (California State University, San Marcos)
- State Ballet of Rhode Island (Lincoln, RI)
- Small Breed Rescue of Kentucky (Nancy, KY)
- Sirius Black Remus Lupin (Harry Potter characters)
- Smyth-Bland Regional Library (Marion, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first such initiative, formed in Santa Barbara in 1983, is named the Santa Barbara Regional Health Authority (Freeman 1995).
The Santa Barbara Regional Health Authority will directly administer the program's medical benefits, while Vision Service Plan (VSP) was chosen to manage the vision benefits.