The organization is the result of an October 1998 merger between Sansum Medical Clinic and Santa Barbara Medical Foundation Clinic.
What does SBMF stand for?
SBMF stands for Santa Barbara Medical Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBMF
We have 2 other meanings of SBMF in our Acronym Attic
- Simulation-Based Medical Education
- Society for Business and Management in Engineering
- Sony BMG (Bertelsmann Music Group) Music Entertainment
- State Board of Medical Examiners
- Students of Biomedical Engineering (Utah)
- Subic Bay Marine Exploratorium
- Super-position Block Markov Encoding
- Stephen Bufton Memorial Education Fund (American Business Woman's Association; Kansas City, MO)
- Standard Basis Measurement Error Rate
- Sociedad Brasileira de Meteorologia (Brazilian Society of Meteorology)
- School-Based Management Fund (Philippines)
- South Bend Medical Foundation (Indiana)
- Sprint Business Mobility Framework
- St. Barts Music Festival
- Strider/Buck Military Folder (knife)
- Santa Barbara Medical Foundation Clinic
- Slave Boson Mean Field Theory
- Sacramento Buddhist Meditation Group (Sacrmento, CA)
- Sheep Brain Membrane Glycoprotein
- Suit, Boots, Mask, and Gloves (4 MOPP Levels)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sinai Hospital, Marvelle Koffler Breast Centre, Toronto; City Hospital, Martinsburg, West Virginia; and Sansum Santa Barbara Medical Foundation Clinic, Santa Barbara, CA.
Participating organizations include: the Santa Barbara Regional Health Authority; the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department; Sansum - Santa Barbara Medical Foundation Clinic; Cottage Health System; Catholic Healthcare West, Marian Medical Center; Midcoast IPA; the Santa Barbara Medical Society; Pueblo Radiology Medical Group; Unilab; NDC Health, and the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Additionally, Erra was the executive vice president and chief administrative officer of Santa Barbara Medical Foundation Clinic, a 75-physician, multispecialty group with offices throughout Santa Barbara County.
The radiology information shared with CDE participants includes radiology images -- along with associated reports and voice clips -- from three large facilities: Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Sansum Santa Barbara Medical Foundation Clinic, and Pueblo Radiology.
Sinai Hospital, Marvelle Koffler Breast Centre, Toronto; City Hospital, Martinsburg, West Virginia; and Sansum Santa Barbara Medical Foundation Clinic, Santa Barbara, California.