BACKGROUND The Santa Barbara Health Initiative (SBHI) and the Health Plan of San Mateo (HPSM) are two of the longest-running 1915(b) waiver programs in the United States.
What does SBHI stand for?
SBHI stands for Santa Barbara Health Initiative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBHI
We have 1 other meaning of SBHI in our Acronym Attic
- South Big Horn Conservation District (Greybull, WY)
- Salomon Brothers Holding Company Inc.
- Saint Barnabas Health Care System (New Jersey)
- Socket Button Head Cap Screw
- South Broward Hospital District (Florida)
- Simulation-Based Healthcare Education
- State Board of Higher Education
- System Bus High Enable (information technology)
- Small Business Health Fairness Act of 2001
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) Behavioral Health Headlines (database; US DHHS)
- Small Business Health Index (survey)
- Stirling Behavioral Health Institute (est. 1994; Westlake Village, CA)
- Supplemented Brain-Heart Infusion
- Samaritan Befrienders Hong Kong
- South Beach Home Loans (Elmwood Park, NJ)
- Subsumption-Based Heuristic Modules
- Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives (Nashville, TN)
- Split Base Hasty Map Production
- Small Business Health Plan
- Sellbot Headquarters (gaming)