Gleason, who is also the chairman of the Santa Barbara Electric Transportation Institute (SBETI), has spent 25 years in public transit operations with the MTA in New York, Interplan Corp.
What does SBETI stand for?
SBETI stands for Santa Barbara Electric Transportation Institute (Santa Barbara, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Bay Energy Savings Center (Torrance, CA)
- State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education (Louisiana)
- School of Business & Economics Students' Society (Wilfrid Laurier University; Canada)
- Simple Bioaccessibility Extraction Test
- Small Business Economic Trends
- Small Business Employee Training (Louisiana Department of Labor)
- Standards and Body of Evidence Tracking (education; Wyoming)
- Sustainable Building Evaluation Tool (now Sustainable Building Assessment Methodology; Switzerland)
- San Bernardino Employment and Training Agency (California)
- Stearns Benton Employment and Training Council (Minnesota)
- Society of Broadcast Engineers and Technicians of the Philippines
- Singapore Bank Employees' Union
- Small Business & Economic Utilization Advisor
- South Bay Enterprise Zone (California Enterprise Zone; Chula Vista, CA)
- Special Border Economic Zone (Thailand)
- Saanichton Bible Fellowship (Canada)
- Salvo Buon Fine (Italian: reduction in price effects subject to collection)
- Santa Barbara Foundation (Santa Barbara, CA)
- SatrinaBuffFrame (software)
- Scholastic Book Fair
Samples in periodicals archive:
Santa Barbara Electric Transportation Institute (SBETI) will develop and demonstrate a reliable, low-cost electric propulsion system for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles.