To explore this concept further, the Air & Waste Management Association and the Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District are sponsoring a specialty conference entitled "Cooperative Clean Air Technology: Advancement through Government-Industry Partnership," on March 29-April 1, 1992, at the Red Lion Resort in Santa Barbara, Calif.
What does SBCAPCD stand for?
SBCAPCD stands for Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Small Business Compliance Advisory Committee (Missouri Department of Natural Resources)
- South Bay Christian Alliance Church (Carson, CA)
- South Bronx Clean Air Coalition (New York)
- Santa Barbara County Animal Care Foundation
- Santa Barbara Contemporary Arts Forum (California)
- Santa Barbara Coalition Against Government Waste and Malfeasance
- Santa Barbara County Association of Governments
- Santa Barbara County Action Network
- San Benito County Association of Realtors (Hollister, CA)
- Small Business Compliance Assistance Program (Vermont)
- Surface Based CAPE (Convective Available Potential Energy; meteorology)
- Salvador da Bahia Convention Bureau (Brazil)
- Sound Beach Community Band (Greenwich, CT)
- South Berks Concert Band (UK)
- Super Boolean Combo Box (software)
- Swivel Bather for Corner Baths (bathing seat)
- San Bernardino County Bar Association (California
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association (est. 1909; California)
- Southern Baptist Church Business Administration Association (Ft. Worth, TX)
- San Beda College Chorale
Samples in periodicals archive:
In letters sent to the South Coast Air Quality Management District, the Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District and the Ventura County Air Pollution Control District, the company resubmitted their request for an extension on the run time limits of its emergency peaking units.
5 million project was postponed because Chevron could not obtain a required permit from the Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District in time to complete the abandonment project in conformity with other governmental requirements, including permits that prohibit platform removal operations after November 30 to avoid impact on the California gray whale and other whale migrations.