edu SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA Oct 1-31, Santa Barbara Santa Barbara Botanic Garden Fall Plant Sale Spectacular California natives.
What does SBBG stand for?
SBBG stands for Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SBBG in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Beamy Brain Damage (drink)
- Sectorcommissie Banken Beleggings En (Dutch: Sector Committee on Banking and Investment; accounting)
- Société Biblique Britannique et Étrangère (French: British and Foreign Bible Society)
- South Bay Business Environmental Coalition (California)
- Sparks Bureau of Business and Economic Research (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
- Saint Barnabas Burn Foundation (est. 1987; Livingston, NJ)
- Santa Barbara Bird Farm (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Silicone Based Brake Fluid
- Singapore Big Bike Fest (motorcycles)
- Singapore Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation
- South Bowie Boys and Girls Club (Maryland)
- Sequencing Batch Biofilter Granular Reactor (wastewater treatment technology)
- School-Based Behavioral Health (various locations)
- St. Bernards Behavioral Health (St. Bernards Healthcare; Jonesboro, AR)
- Static Building Block Hypothesis (algorithms)
- Supermassive Binary Black Hole
- Saint Barnabas Behavioral Health Center (New Jersey)
- Scottish Business Broadband Incentive (UK)
- Small Business - Big Impact (networking; New York, NY)
- Sorting by Block Interchanges (algorithms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
telmateia" in this paper): CA, cultivated near visitor entrance of Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, and adventive there, 25 March 2010, S.
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden in collaboration with the California Native Plant Society.
Also worth seeing are the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, which contains 65 acres of native plants, and 2,300-foot Stearns Wharf.
The tour invites visitors to the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, with its native California flora, and suggests touring one of the orchid gardens such as the Santa Barbara Orchid Estate (in Goleta just north of Santa Barbara) or Stewart Orchids of Carpinteria, both open to the public.
Channel Islands: Birds and wildflowers on four of the Channel Islands off the coast of Ventura will be the focus of a cruise April 18-21 sponsored by the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden and the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History.
Hike Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, a horticultural enclave in the foothills of the Santa Ynez Mountains.
Under the stars: Stargazing and plant life will take center stage Saturday when the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden hosts its annual Great Garden Nature Night.