In addition he was the Vice President and Trust Real Estate Manager for Santa Barbara Bank and Trust and the Vice President of the Treasury and Investment Department of a regional insurance company.
What does SBBT stand for?
SBBT stands for Santa Barbara Bank and Trust (Santa Barbara, California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBBT
We have 6 other meanings of SBBT in our Acronym Attic
- Sequencing Batch Biofilm Reactor
- SOAS (School of Oriental and African Studies) Bulletin of Burma Research (UK and Myanmar)
- South Branch Brady Run (tributary; Pennsylvania)
- Sarah Borges and the Broken Singles (band)
- Satellite-Based Broadband Services (telecommunication)
- School of Biological and Biomedical Sciences (Durham University; UK)
- Sjællandske Boligselskabers Billard Sammenslutning (Danish regional sports union)
- Small Business Big Savings
- Sonny Boy Blues Society (est. 1987; Helena, AR)
- Starless and Bible Black Sabbath (The Acid Mothers Temple and the Cosmic Inferno album)
- South Bronx Board of Trade (est. 1985; Bronx, NY)
- Specialist in Blood Banking Technology (certification)
- Steve Bauer Bike Tours (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)
- Stichting Bevolkingsonderzoek Baarmoederhalskanker Twente (Dutch: Population Foundation Cervical Cancer Twente; Netherlands)
- Summer Blog Blast Tour
- Scottish Blackface Breeders Union (sheep)
- Shrimp Biotechnology Business Unit (est. 1999; Thailand National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology; Pathumthani, Thailand)
- South Bay Birders Unlimited
- Stichting Beheer Bedrijventerreinen Uden (Dutch business municipal collaboration; Netherlands)
- Synthetic Biologics Business Unit (Biomira Inc.; Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an example, Santa Barbara Bank and Trust is incorporating Congruity's technology to integrate legacy systems, automate banking processes and modernize their systems to provide the bank with a competitive edge.