Embodying the essence of the American Riviera lifestyle, Bacara is nestled on the bluff and beaches of the Gaviota coast, just 40 miles from the Santa Ynez Wine Country and 10 miles from the Santa Barbara Airport.
What does KSBA stand for?
KSBA stands for Santa Barbara Airport (ICAO Code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of KSBA
We have 6 other meanings of KSBA in our Acronym Attic
- Kumamoto Shinkin Bank (Japan)
- Kyoto Station Building (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kyushu School of Business (Kyushu, Japan)
- Kantonsschule Baden (Baden, Switzerland)
- Kemmer Stock Breeders Association
- Kentucky School Boards Association
- Kentucky State Beekeepers Association
- Kentucky State Beekeeping Association
- Korea Ski Business Association
- Kuta Small Business Association (Indonesia)
- Kelley School of Business Alumni Association
- Kent School Boat Club (Connecticut)
- Kerala State Bamboo Corporation Ltd. (est. 1971; Kerala, India)
- Kossuth Street Baptist Church (Lafayette, Indiana)
- Kyonggi Small Business Center (Suwon, South Korea)
- Kazakhstan Small Business Development
- Kansas Small Business Development Center
- Kentucky Small Business Development Center (Lexington, KY)
- Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts (Topeka, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Five major airlines service Santa Barbara Airport, providing over go departures a day aboard jet and cabin-class aircraft.
SANTA BARBARA Airport in California has opened its new airline terminal.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- ExpressJet Airlines takes off for two popular California destinations from Santa Barbara Airport today, bringing new nonstop service for business and winter holiday travelers.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD ExpressJet Airlines announced on 8 October that it has commenced ticket sales from Santa Barbara Airport for a non-stop service to Sacramento (SMF) and San Diego (SAN).
CAPTION(S): MISSION: Britney at Santa Barbara airport and in Vegas, right, with Kevin; Pictures: ALECBYRNE.
The turn of events ignited a media frenzy that began at Santa Barbara Airport when he arrived to surrender and continued back in Las Vegas after he was released on bail.
The King of Pop was met by police officers and taken into custody with his hands cuffed behind his back after flying on a private jet from Las Vegas into Santa Barbara airport in California on Thursday night.