Although the contract has not been cancelled yet, the city of Rio Rancho has started the process to find a new manager for the $47 million Santa Ana Star Center and expects to replace Global Entertainment as manager by March 2009.
What does SASC stand for?
SASC stands for Santa Ana Star Center (Rio Rancho, NM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SASC
We have 54 other meanings of SASC in our Acronym Attic
- Structured Audio Sample Bank Format
- South African Structural Biology Initiative
- South African Stud Book and Livestock Improvement Association
- South African Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Saskatchewan Association of School Business Officials
- South African Society of Bank Officials
- Southeastern Association of School Business Officials
- Southern Africa Strategic Business Unit (Chevron; Angola)
- Southwark Anti-Social Behaviour Unit (UK)
- San Angeles Saluki Club, Inc. (California)
- Senate Armed Services Committee
- Small Arms School Corps (UK)
- Small Arms Support Center
- South African Society of Cinematographers
- South Asian Subcontinent (airlines)
- Southeast Asian Studies Center (California State University at Long Beach)
- Staff and Associate Specialists Committee (England - British Medical Association)
- Student Academic Success Center (various schools)
- San Antonio Sports Car Association (Texas)
- Selective Attention Semantic Content Analyzer (speech understanding technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Olympic and World Skating Medalist Nancy Kerrigan on very short notice has graciously agreed to step in for her good friend Dorothy Hamill who is ill and unable to appear in the major musical production of Broadway On Ice scheduled for four special engagements starting December 11 at Amarillo, Texas Civic Center; December 13 at the Dodge Theater Phoenix, Arizona; December 14 at the Santa Ana Star Center, Rio Rancho New Mexico; and concluding December 15 at Tim's Toyota Center, Phoenix, Arizona.
Initial e-mail surveys created by Vital Insight for the Scorpions were aimed at season ticket holder retention after the team moved from its prior location to the new Santa Ana Star Center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.