Hatton Adventure World manager Richard Craddock said: "Thanks to rene gade rodent Randy, Santa's little helpers have Three offspring gade rodent Randy, Santa's little helpers have been extra busy this Christmas making more toys than usual for the new arrivals.
What does SLH stand for?
SLH stands for Santa's Little Helper (The TV Simpsons' Dog)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SLH
We have 54 other meanings of SLH in our Acronym Attic
- St. Louis Game Time (St. Louis, Missouri sports guide)
- Support Local Grow Together
- SurgiLight, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Saturday Looks Good to Me (band)
- Salt Lake, Garfield, and Western Railway Company
- Second Life Grid-Wide (gaming)
- Sociology (course)
- S-Layer Homology
- San Lazaro Hospital (Manila, Philippines)
- Santa Lucia Highlands (California wine region)
- Sapphire Lutheran Homes
- Satterwhite Log Homes
- Saving Little Hearts (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- School Lane House (Philadelphia, PA apartments)
- Sea Level Height
- Sears Line Haul (Sears Canada; trucking division; est. 1971)
- Sell Like Hell (sales system)
- Semi Long Haired (cats)
- Senior League Hockey
- Senior Legal Hotline
Samples in periodicals archive:
BrewDog also offers Santa's Little Helper aged in tequila barrels and Grand Marnier barrels.
IT'S Christmas all year around in a Valleys village where an army of Santa's Little Helpers make miles of tinsel, millions of decorations and enough wrapping paper to reach the moon.
SANTA'S little helpers got into the Christmas spirit at a festive workshop.
A flock of penguins at a Japanese aquarium have replaced Santa's little helpers, waddling around the park dressed in fur-lined Christmas costumes.
And Mrs Claus and Santa's little helpers will be on hand to give gifts in person to the children.
TWO of Santa's little helpers made a flying visit to Tyneside to remind people that this Christmas promises to be bigger than ever.
The star of The Simpsons Movie' last week helped launch a new re-homing campaign, suitably titled Homer's Homing Campaign, and the photo-call (above) saw him with one of the RGT's most recently homed greyhounds, Santa's Little Helper who, rumours has it, now resides in Springfield