Send a picture of your Santa's Little Helper - remembering to include your name, address, contact telephone number and details of your child, including their name, age and a brief message - to santaslittlehelper@mediawales.
What does SLH stand for?
SLH stands for Santa's Little Helper (The TV Simpsons' Dog)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SLH
We have 54 other meanings of SLH in our Acronym Attic
- St. Louis Game Time (St. Louis, Missouri sports guide)
- Support Local Grow Together
- SurgiLight, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Saturday Looks Good to Me (band)
- Salt Lake, Garfield, and Western Railway Company
- Second Life Grid-Wide (gaming)
- Sociology (course)
- S-Layer Homology
- San Lazaro Hospital (Manila, Philippines)
- Santa Lucia Highlands (California wine region)
- Sapphire Lutheran Homes
- Satterwhite Log Homes
- Saving Little Hearts (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- School Lane House (Philadelphia, PA apartments)
- Sea Level Height
- Sears Line Haul (Sears Canada; trucking division; est. 1971)
- Sell Like Hell (sales system)
- Semi Long Haired (cats)
- Senior League Hockey
- Senior Legal Hotline
Samples in periodicals archive:
A flock of penguins at a Japanese aquarium have replaced Santa's little helpers, waddling around the park dressed in fur-lined Christmas costumes.
And Mrs Claus and Santa's little helpers will be on hand to give gifts in person to the children.
Here are the winner and runners up of the Pallasades Santa's Little Helper competition.
The star of The Simpsons Movie' last week helped launch a new re-homing campaign, suitably titled Homer's Homing Campaign, and the photo-call (above) saw him with one of the RGT's most recently homed greyhounds, Santa's Little Helper who, rumours has it, now resides in Springfield
The Santa's Little Helper outfit for men includes boxer shorts with hat and cuffs and costs EUR18.
The museum also ensured Santa's little helpers were on hand to send the "hotmail" straight to Saint Nick.
ONE of Santa's little helpers got a surprise present - a bouncing baby boy.