The Sand Hill Preservation Center is a family run seed and poultry company out of Calamus, IA.
What does SHPC stand for?
SHPC stands for Sand Hill Preservation Center (Calamus, IA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHPC
We have 26 other meanings of SHPC in our Acronym Attic
- Src Homology Phosphatase 2
- Sandy Hook Pilots Association (New Jersey)
- Scottish Hill Packs Association (UK)
- Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia
- Stage Hands Performing Arts (teen enrichment program)
- State Historic Preservation Act
- Student Health Professions Association (California State University)
- Small Hospitals Provincial Advisory Group (Ontario Hospital Association; Canada)
- Split-Hopkinson Pressure Bar
- Standard Hadamard-Pauli Base
- Scenic Hudson Preservation Conference (aka Scenic Hudson, Inc)
- Sequoyah Hills Presbyterian Church (Knoxville, TN)
- Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club (Boston, MA)
- Small Hepatocyte-Like Progenitor Cell (cell biology)
- South Highland Presbyterian Church (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Spring Hill Presbyterian Church (Mobile, AL)
- Standard Hot Plug Controller
- Suffolk Hunt Pony Club (UK)
- Sydney Hydraulic Power Company (Sydney, Australia)
- Saskatchewan Household Pet Cat Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glenn and Linda Drowns, Sand Hill Preservation Center, Heirloom Seeds and Poultry, Calamus, Iowa.