U3, backed by USB flash drive market leaders msystems(TM) (NASDAQ:FLSH) and SanDisk Corp.
What does SNDK stand for?
SNDK stands for SanDisk Corp.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Syndicat National des Doreurs et Encadreurs (French: National Union of Gilder and Coaches)
- Syndicat National du Décolletage (French: National Union of Turning)
- Smart Networks Developer Forum
- Sperm Nucleus Decondensing Factor
- Southern National Disc Golf (tournament; various locations)
- Selective Nulling of Dominant Interferers
- Société Nationale de Développement Informatique (Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
- South North Development Initiative, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Striatonigral Degeneration, Infantile
- Sandale (railroad)
- Silicon Nano Device Laboratory (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering; National University of Singapore)
- Standard Navy Distribution List
- Suomen Naisten Demokraattinen Liitto (Finnish: Finnish Women's Democratic League)
- Standard Navy Distribution List & Catalog of Naval Shore Activities
- Scanning Nonlinear Dielectric Microscopy
- Secretary of the Navy Decision Memorandum
- Serra-Notre Dame-Mercy (California)
- Sindacato Nazionale Dipendenti Ministero Affari Esteri (Italy)
- Silent Night Deadly Night (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
U3, backed by USB flash drive market leaders M-Systems (NASDAQ:FLSH) and SanDisk Corp.
DTI's Stocks to Watch Sandisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK): Mike Chrisman recently started a position in Sandisk Corp.
com CompactFlash is a registered trademark of SanDisk Corp.
com/readers Note to Editors: CompactFlash is a registered trademark of SanDisk Corp.
15, 2001 Speed-Optimized, Large-Capacity Storage Cards Let Advanced Digital Photographers Shoot More High-Resolution Images Quickly SanDisk Corp.
one of the world's largest manufacturers of OEM and upgrade component technology, disagrees with the patent infringement claim made by SanDisk Corp.
Note to Editors: CompactFlash is a trademark of SanDisk Corp.