About San Ysidro Health Center (SYHC) Since 1969, San Ysidro Health Center (SYHC) has been providing high-quality and culturally proficient primary health care services to low-income residents of San Diego County's diverse South and Southeastern regions.
What does SYHC stand for?
SYHC stands for San Ysidro Health Center (San Diego area, California, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SYHC
We have 1 other meaning of SYHC in our Acronym Attic
- Seattle Youth Garden Works (Washington)
- Saving Young Hearts (Ocoee, FL)
- Shaking Your Head
- Shrewsbury Youth Hockey (Shrewsbury, MA)
- Statens Yrkespedagogiske Høgskole (Norwegian: State Vocational Pedagogical University; Oslo, Norway)
- Suffolk Yacht Harbour (UK)
- Scottish Youth Hostels Association
- Shrewsbury Youth Hockey Association (Shrewsbury, MA)
- South Yorkshire Housing Association, Ltd. (UK)
- Stoughton Youth Hockey Association (Stoughton, WI)
- Student and Youth Health Clinics (New Zealand)
- Saskatchewan Youth Heritage Fair (Canada)
- Southern Youth Hockey League
- Scottish Youth Housing Network (UK)
- Schoolyard Habitat Program (National Wildlife Federation)
- Supportive Youth Housing Program (Maryland)
- San Ysidro High School (California)
- Santa Ynez Valley Union High School (California)
- Seijiro Yazawa Iwai (Toshiba distributor)
- Sell Your Item
Samples in periodicals archive:
We thank the Vista Boys and Girls Club, San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency, and San Ysidro Health Center for allowing the survey team to establish a base of operations at their facilities on the weekends in which surveys were administered.
Jesus "Chuy" Armas (adult) - Retired from the military and San Ysidro Health Center, "Chuy," 85, has created and maintained a garden in Florida Canyon in Balboa Park for the past 18 years.
The San Ysidro Health Center is also doing its part by offering support to Hispanics on the U.
Asian Pacific Health Center Breast Cancer Survivors Brighter Side, Virginia Ann Scheunemann Memorial Fund San Diego County Cancer Navigator Council of Community Clinics Family Health Centers of San Diego Palomar Pomerado Health Partners for Community Access San Ysidro Health Center Scripps Cancer Center Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center Sharp Metropolitan Medical Breast Cancer Center Sharp Grossmont Hospital Sharp Rehabilitation Services Moores UCSD Cancer Center Vista Community Clinic About Komen for the Cure Grants
Jewish Family Service-San Diego * Moores UCSD Cancer Center * Palomar Pomerado Health Foundation * San Diego Hospice & Palliative Care * San Ysidro Health Center * Scripps Cancer Center * Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista * Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center * Sharp Metropolitan Medical Campus * Virginia Ann Scheunemann Memorial Fund * Vista Community Clinic