San Roque Power Corporation plant manager William Connel was confident the new hydropower facility would produce the required power and store adequate water to run its three power generators.
What does SRPC stand for?
SRPC stands for San Roque Power Corporation (Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRPC
We have 38 other meanings of SRPC in our Acronym Attic
- Spherical Retarding Potentila Analyzer (US NASA)
- Square-Ring Patch Antenna
- Suburban Park & Recreation Association
- Swedish Radiation Protection Authority
- Snake River Plain Aquifer Model (Idaho Water Resources Research Institute; University of Idaho)
- Spirituality, Religiousness and Personal Beliefs
- Stress-Related Pain Behavior
- Summer Research Program in Biostatistics
- State and Regional Programs Branch Bulletin Board System
- Scottish Rural Property and Business Association
- Saudi Research and Publishing Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Society of Rural Physicians of Canada
- Specialist Register of Plastic Surgeons (UK)
- Strafford Regional Planning Commission (New Hampshire)
- Sulphate Resisting Portland Cement (construction)
- Senior Parachutist Badge
- Sales Release Planning Document (manufacturing)
- Salt River Police Department (Scottsdale, AZ)
- San Rafael Police Department (San Rafael, CA)
- Santa Rosa Police Department (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are grateful to the San Roque Power Corporation to be an integral part of this important project.
a privately held company, announced today that San Roque Power Corporation, a consortium of Sithe Philippines Holdings, Ltd.