Effenberger is the captain of the varsity soccer team, a member of the Valedictory Circle and the Varsity Academic League and vice president of the school's National Honor Society chapter at San Pasqual High School in Escondido.
What does SPHS stand for?
SPHS stands for San Pasqual High School (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPHS
We have 24 other meanings of SPHS in our Acronym Attic
- School of Public Health and Psychiatric Institute (University of Illinois, Chicago)
- Swiss Project for Horticulture Promotion in Kosovo (Switzerland)
- Survey Platoon Headquarters
- Secondary Point-Hour Ratio (education)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights
- Society for the Promotion of Human Rights in Employment
- Summer Public Health Research Institute and Videoconference on Minority Health
- Saint Petersburg High School (Florida)
- San Pedro High School (California)
- Severely/Profoundly Handicapped Students
- Severna Park High School
- Sheppard Pratt Health System (Maryland)
- Sister of Providence Health System
- South Panola High School (Batesville, MS)
- South Park High School (USA)
- South Pasadena High School (California)
- South Point High School (various locations)
- South Putnam High School (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are Keegan Mann, San Pasqual High School, who will attend the University of California, Berkeley, where he will study science and engineering; Kelsey Tibbitts, Valhalla High School in El Cajon, who will attend Colorado Christian University in Lakewood, Colo.
Wilhelm is a 5-11 setter who earned All-East Avocado League honors as a senior after leading San Pasqual High School to a league championship.
Additionally, Echo Pacific has been contracted to perform upgrades to the Orange Glen High School and San Pasqual High School stadiums which include all weather track surfaces and synthetic turf.