Athletes gathered at the San Mateo Community College and San Mateo High School July 2-5, 2004.
What does SMHS stand for?
SMHS stands for San Mateo High School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMHS
We have 56 other meanings of SMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Suffolk Mental Health Partnership (UK)
- Suffolk Mental Health Partnership Trust (Ipswich, Suffolk, UK)
- Sam and Max Hit the Road (game)
- Saugeen-Maitland Hall Residence (Canada)
- Senior Manager Human Resources (various companies)
- Stoke Mandeville Hospital Radio (Aylesbury, UK)
- Scottish Mental Health Research Newtork (UK)
- San Marcos High School (California)
- San Marcos High School, San Marcos, TX)
- San Marino High School (California)
- Santa Margarita Catholic High School (California)
- Santa Margarita High School (California)
- School of Medicine & Health Sciences (various schools)
- Secondary Mental Health Services
- Shri Maharaja Hari Singh (est. 1948; hospital, India)
- Sierra Military Health Services, Inc.
- Sisters of Mercy Health System
- Slater Mill Historic Site (Pawtucket, RI)
- Smartphone Mobile Hotspot (T-Mobile)
- Smoky Mountain High School (Sylva, North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twenty-five high school students from Carlmont High School (Belmont, California) and San Mateo High School (San Mateo, California) will visit Applied Biosystems' headquarters to see a working DNA applications laboratory and R&D environment.
The winning schools are: Francisco Bravo Medical Magnet High School, Los Angeles; Granada Hills Charter High School, Granada Hills; Lakewood High School, Lakewood; Moorpark High School, Moorpark; San Rafael High School, San Rafael; San Mateo High School, San Mateo; Silver Creek High School, San Jose; Valencia High School, Placentia; Van Nuys High School, Van Nuys; and Westminster High School, Westminster.