Instead of playing host at your house, why not let the hotels and restaurants in San Luis Obispo County do all the work?
What does SLO stand for?
SLO stands for San Luis Obispo (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLO
We have 107 other meanings of SLO in our Acronym Attic
- Sri Lanka Navy Ship
- Superior Laryngeal Nerve Stimulation (throat)
- Sierra Leone National Shipping Company (est. 1972)
- State Library of New South Wales (Australia)
- Soaring League of North Texas
- St. Lucia National Trust
- Sublingual Nitroglycerin
- Speed Limits New Zealand
- Salem, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Salon du Livre de l'Outaouais (French: Outaouais Book Fair; Canada)
- Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope (eye examination tool)
- Scholarships Liaison Officer
- School Liaison Officer
- Senior Liaison Officer
- Senior Loan Officer
- Service Learning Office (various schools)
- Service Level Objectives (information technology services)
- Shared Learning Outcomes
- Significant Learning Opportunity (euphemism)
- Singapore Lyric Opera (Singapore; est. 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the orchards of See Canyon - which winds between Avila Beach and San Luis Obispo - serve up a stunning variety of apples in the fall.
For his volunteer work in San Luis Obispo County, Pismo Beach CPA Dan Cashier--a member of five organizations that improve the lives of San Luis Obispo residents--is this year's winner of the CalCPA Public Service Award.
18 and 21, Bruce Ekmanian, Dan O'Hare, Jeanne Potter, Mark Davis and Lance Cowart, of San Luis Obispo, were interviewed for the "Talking Taxes" program on KSBY-TV in San Luis Obispo.
San Luis Obispo is located approximately halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles and about 10 miles from the coast.
This exciting new food and wine celebration, with expected attendance of more than 8,000 from throughout California, is scheduled for September 30-October 3, 2010 and will take place at Santa Margarita Ranch and locations throughout San Luis Obispo County, California.
SIMI VALLEY - Hundreds of people are signing up for Multiple Sclerosis Society fund-raising walks in April, which are expected to raise around $150,000 across Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties.
Additionally, she participated in the design of the Avila Beach Front Street Enhancement Plan for the Port of San Luis Obispo.