The Farmington Daily Times reports Thursday that 31-year-old Joshua Branch is listed in fair condition at San Juan Regional Medical Center after suffering a gunshot wound to the thigh.
What does SJRMC stand for?
SJRMC stands for San Juan Regional Medical Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SJRMC
- Saint John Regional Hospital (Canada)
- St Joseph Regional Health Center (Bryan, TX)
- Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation (Canada)
- San Joaquin Resources Inc. (now Gasco Energy Inc.; Nevada)
- San Juan Recovery Implementation Program (Colorado)
- San Jacinto Rail Limited (Texas)
- Stacey Jones Rugby League (New Zealand)
- South Jersey Regional Library Cooperative (New Jersey)
- South Jersey Regional Leadership Institute (Rutgers University Camden; New Jersey)
- Sompo Japan Risk Management
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center (Lewiston, ID)
- San Joaquin River Management Program (California)
- San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge (California)
- San Juan Riding Program (Ridgway, CO)
- Social Justice Residence Program (University of Puget Sound; Washington)
- Social Justice Resource Project
- Saint Johns River Power Park (Jacksonville, Florida)
- San Joaquin Regional Rail Commission (Stockton, CA)
- San Joaquin River Restoration Program
- Saint Jerome Regional School (Tamaqua, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CareTech Solutions' new Web Products and Services clients are: * San Juan Regional Medical Center - Farmington, N.
CareTech Solutions' 2012 WebAward Winners: * Inova Health and Vascular Institute * Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare * Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital * Barnes-Jewish Hospital * Broward Health * Mercy Iowa City * Oakwood Healthcare System * San Juan Regional Medical Center * Boone Hospital Center More than 2,000 entries from 42 countries were adjudicated in 96 industry categories during this year's competition.
Lee Moffitt Cancer Center (FL) * Community Hospitals: San Juan Regional Medical Center (NM) * Large Group Practices: UBMD Physicians' Group (Buffalo, NY) and General Medicine, PC (MI and other central states) * Small Group Practices: Capital Allergy (CA) and Hartvigsen Family Medicine (SC) * Health Information Exchange (HIE): Healthy Ocala RHIO (FL), a self-sustaining community HIE "We set out to create a self-sustaining RHIO and a way to give our physicians access to comprehensive data across the community anywhere, anytime while also providing access to secure personal health records," said Mel Seek, MD, Chair of Healthy Ocala.
Luke's Hospital of Duluth, Duluth, Minnesota; San Juan Regional Medical Center Farmington, New Mexico; and Stanford University Hospital, Stanford, California.
EC), the nation's largest exclusive provider of air medical transportation systems and services, today announced its receipt of a new contract from the Air Care 1 program of the San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, N.
The Positive Rating Outlook reflects Fitch's expectation that San Juan Regional Medical Center (SJRMC) will continue to exhibit solid operating results due to the hospital's dominant market position in the region.
and San Juan Regional Medical Center (Farmington, N.