I got a phone call on a Thursday night, and the property was advertised on Friday--we had 30 days to come back with an offer," says Tim Seifert, executive director of the San Juan Preservation Trust.
What does SJPT stand for?
SJPT stands for San Juan Preservation Trust (Lopez Island, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Soviet Journal of Particles and Nuclei
- South Jersey Pops Orchestra
- Systems Joint Project Officer
- Samuel Jackman Prescod Polytechnic
- San Juan Puerto Rico
- South Jersey Paranormal Research (professional paranormal investigative organization; New Jersey)
- Saint Joseph's Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Social Justice and Peace Studies (King's University College; University of Western Ontario; London, Ontario, Canada)
- Student Job Placement Services (Tunku Abdul Rahman College)
- San Juan Public School District
- Special Juvenile Police Unit (India)
- St Joseph's PU College (Bangalore, India)
- Strange or Just Plain Weird (fictitious governmental division; unauthorized Star Wars series)
- Super Japan Pro Wrestling
- S.J. Quinney College of Law (University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Soul Jazz Quintet (Steve Czarnecki album)
- Supplemental Juror Questionnaire
- Swan Jones Quay (law firm; Australia)
- S.J. Quinney College of Law (University of Utah)
- Soviet Journal of Quantum Electronics (1971-1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
10% of Event Proceeds to Benefit the San Juan Preservation Trust SEATTLE, Oct.
Shortly after they bought the land, the couple turned over 10 acres to the San Juan Preservation Trust, ensuring that a portion of their property would be kept forever wild.