Bourdony, a pediatric endocrinologist at San Juan City Hospital.
What does SJCH stand for?
SJCH stands for San Juan City Hospital (Puerto Rico)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJCH
- South Jersey Cost Controlled Racing
- Saint Johns Country Day School (Orange Park, FL)
- San Jacinto College District (Texas)
- Schistosoma Japonicum Cathepsin D
- South Jersey Choral Directors' Association, Inc. (New Jersey)
- San Joaquin County and Delta Water Quality Coalition (California)
- Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (India)
- St. Johns County Education Foundation (Florida; est. 1993)
- San Joaquin County Employees Retirement Association (California)
- Sasakawa Japan-China Friendship Fund
- Single Jumbo Cartridge Housing (Shelco)
- St. Joseph Community Hospital (Mishawaka, Indiana)
- St. Jude's Children's Hospital
- San Joaquin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Stockton, CA)
- St. Johns County Health Department (Florida)
- Saint Johns College High School (Washington, DC)
- San Juan County Historical Society (Silverton, CO)
- Steve Jensen Consultants Inc. (Redlands, CA)
- S.J.C. Institute of Technology (Chickballapur, India)
- San Joaquin College of Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
We obtained control serum samples from the San Juan City Hospital general clinical laboratory.