On the other are old adobes, a wood-framed hotel, and stables--all part of San Juan Bautista State Historic Park.
What does SJBSHP stand for?
SJBSHP stands for San Juan Bautista State Historic Park (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- South Jersey Band and Orchestra Directors Association
- Saint John the Baptist Parish (Collegeville, Minnesota)
- Southern James Bay Population (geese)
- San Juan Basin Research Center (Colorado State University)
- San Jacinto Basin Resource Conservation District (Canada)
- San Juan Basin Royalty Trust
- Scotia Jamaica Building Society (Kingston, Jamaica)
- South Jersey Bead Society (Merchantville, NJ)
- St. John Bosco Schools (Rochester, NY)
- Standard Jig Boring Service (Akron, OH)
- San Jose Baseball Training Center (Santa Clara, CA)
- San Juan Basin Technical College (Mancos, CO)
- San Juan Basin Technical School (Cortez, Colorado)
- Saint Joseph College, Connecticut (West Hartford, Connecticut)
- Saint Joseph's College, Indiana
- Saint Jude Catholic (various locations)
- San Joaquin County (California)
- San Jose Colleges
- San Jose Construction (San Jose, CA)
- San Jose, CA, USA - San Jose International Airport (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Note its fine corredor, facing the historic plaz shared by San Juan Bautista State Historic Park (open 10 to 4:30 daily; $2 entry).
San Juan Bautista State Historic Park, on State Highway 156 about 15 miles southeast of Gilroy; (408) 623-4881.