A scandal broke in the 1990s after 12 administrators of the now-defunct San Juan AIDS Institute were exposed for embezzling US$2.
What does SJAI stand for?
SJAI stands for San Juan AIDS Institute (clinic; Puerto Rico)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJAI
- Southern Journal of Applied Forestry
- Seymour-Johnson Air Force Base (North Carolina)
- Southport Junior Australian Football Club (Queensland, Australia)
- Schistosoma Japonium Antigen
- Social Justice Action Group
- Social Justice Advocacy Group
- Starfleet Judge Advocate General (Star Trek)
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (Lady Gaga; musician)
- Saudi Japanese Automobile High Institute (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- San Jose Arts Incubator (California)
- Show Jumping Association of Ireland
- St. James-Assiniboia Industries (Canada)
- St. John Ambulance Ireland
- San Juan Animal League (Farmington, NM)
- Sports Journalists Association Lahore (Pakistan)
- San Joaquin Association of Legal Assistants (Fresno, CA)
- San Joaquin Agricultural Law Review (California)
- Saint John Ambulance of Malaysia
- San Jose Aquatics Masters (San Jose, CA)
- San Jose Arena Management (San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colon, a resident of Puerto Rico, recalled for the committee how Aramis had contracted an opportunistic infection in his lungs and had sought treatment from a federally funded clinic, the San Juan AIDS Institute.
Rossello has been identified as a recipient of federal AIDS money stolen from the San Juan AIDS Institute.