provided a series of personal finance workshops for San Jose Public Library customers in June.
What does SJPL stand for?
SJPL stands for San Jose Public Library (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJPL
We have 4 other meanings of SJPL in our Acronym Attic
- South Jordan Police Department (South Jordan, Utah)
- Scottish Journal of Political Economy
- San Juan Publishing Group (Colorado)
- Social Justice Policy Group (Centre for Social Justice; London, England, UK)
- Scandinavian Journal of Public Health
- Sudanese Journal of Public Health (Khartoum, Sudan)
- Scientific Journal Publishing in India
- Skim Jaminan Perbankan Islam (Malay: Islamic Banking Guarantee Scheme)
- St. Joseph Physicians, Inc. (Missouri)
- Saint-Jean Port-Joli (village; Quebec, Canada)
- South Jefferson Public Library (Summit Point, WV)
- San Juan Public Lands Center
- S. J. Peters Middle School (New Orleans, LA)
- South Jersey Pharmaceutical and Medical Technology Industry Alliance
- Soviet Journal of Particles and Nuclei
- South Jersey Pops Orchestra
- Systems Joint Project Officer
- Samuel Jackman Prescod Polytechnic
- San Juan Puerto Rico
- South Jersey Paranormal Research (professional paranormal investigative organization; New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information on the King Library, contact Jane Light, library director for the City of San Jose Public Library, at (408) 808-2150 or by e-mail at jane.
The photos, which span the period from the 1860s through 2005) were selected from the archives of the San Jose Public Library (where the two authors are both librarians), San Jose State University, and the Sourisseau Academy.
This report is based on extensive interviews with public library webmasters and examines the website management practices and future plans of webmasters and web management teams from the Boston Public Library, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg County Public Library, The Alexandria Library, the Houston Public Library, the Carnegie Library of Pittsburg, the Los Angeles Public Library, the San Jose Public Library, the Colorado Virtual Library, and the Salt Lake City Public Library.
Brakensiek Library Saturday 7/7 9 am-12 noon Los Angeles Public Library Mid-Valley Regional Branch Library 2-5 pm Los Angeles Public Library Central Library Tuesday 7/10 10 am-1 pm San Jose Public Library Cambrian Branch Library 3-6 pm San Jose Public Library Berryessa Branch Library Wednesday 7/11 11 am-2 pm San Francisco Public Library Main Branch 4-7 pm Oakland Public Library Main Branch The fastest-selling book in history, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, J.
Current customers include Cleveland Public Library, King County Public Library, Denver Public Library, New York Public Library, and San Jose Public Library among many others.
General fiction, romance, business and computer technology are the most popular subjects for titles borrowed from our eBook collection," stated Brian Fowler, Electronic Reference Librarian at San Jose Public Library which recently earned "2004 Library of the Year" honors from Library Journal Magazine.
Silicon Valley History Online brings together a unique combination of public and private Santa Clara County organizations: History San Jose, Santa Clara University Archives, San Jose State University Special Collections Department, California History Center at DeAnza College, Intel Museum, San Jose Public Library California Room and the Santa Clara City Library Heritage Pavilion.