San Jose Academy (San Jose); Colorado - Centennial (Pueblo) vs.
What does SJA stand for?
SJA stands for San Jose Academy (Catholic school in Navotas, Metro Manila, Philippines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJA
We have 55 other meanings of SJA in our Acronym Attic
- Support Jamming
- Surface Search Radar for Submarines (US Navy)
- Svalbard (Internet country code)
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands (ISO country code)
- Svedkove Jehovovi (Czech: Jehovah's Witnesses)
- Swanley Junction (railway station; UK)
- State Journal-Register (Illinois)
- Safe Job Analysis (hazardous workplaces)
- Saint James Academy (Malabon, Philippines)
- Saint Joseph Academy (Brownsville, TX)
- Service Judiciaire d'Arrondissement (French: Service Judicial District; Belgium)
- Show Jumping Archive (Italy)
- Singapore Jewellers Association (trade group)
- Spokane Junior Academy (Spokane, WA)
- Sports Journalism Awards (UK)
- St. John Ambulance
- St. Johnsbury Academy
- St. Joseph's Academy (Baton Rouge, LA Catholic high school)
- Staff Judge Advocate
- Stanford Japanese Association (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ap, Taboo and Fergie - will join Adobe Foundation officials in unveiling the new San Jose academy at a private ceremony on Aug.
Santa Clara High School, founded in 1872, is the second oldest high school in Santa Clara County, behind San Jose High School, which is currently known as the San Jose Academy.