The new hospital will strengthen Vibra's presence in the Fresno market, where it operates San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital, a 62-bed medical rehabilitation hospital.
What does SJVR stand for?
SJVR stands for San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SJVR
We have 1 other meaning of SJVR in our Acronym Attic
- San Joaquin Valley Library System (Fresno, California)
- Sun Java Virtual Machine (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
- Saint Joseph Valley Masonry Contractors Association (South Bend, IN)
- San Joaquin Valley Miata Club (Fresno, CA)
- St. Joe Valley Metronet Inc. (South Bend, IN)
- San Joaquin Valley Mathematics Project
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (India)
- Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols (writer)
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam, Ltd. (India; oversees hydro-electric power projects; founded 1988)
- San Joaquin Valley Railroad (California short line railroad)
- San Joaquin Valley Rail Committee (California)
- San Joaquin Valley Railroad (California)
- St. Johns Virtual School (St. Augustine, FL )
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District
- Shijiazhuang, China - Shijiazhuang (Airport Code)
- Social Justice Warrior
- Socialistische Jonge Wacht (Dutch: Socialist Youth Guard; Socialist Workers Party youth organization)
- South Jersey Wheelmen Cycling Club (New Jersey; est. 1979)
- St John's Wort
- St. Joseph the Worker
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital San Bernardino, CA Kentfield Rehabilitation Hospital Kentfield, CA San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital Fresno, CA Continental Rehabilitation Hospital of San Diego San Diego, CA (Additional information on all facilities included in the transaction can be found on the accompanying fact sheet.
Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60-bed hospital located in San Bernardino, California; the Kentfield Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60-bed hospital located in Kentfield, California; the Rehabilitation Hospital of San Diego, a 110-bed hospital located in San Diego, California; and the San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital, a 62-bed hospital located in Fresno, California.